Small impact lasting effect

Such difficult few weeks and I need it some time of socials. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a voice and an impact or that is so small that it doesn't even matter. But this week I've received some bad news about the deaths of few dear members from my childhood church back home in Bucharest, this make me sad. 
And then it kit me!!
Few old people that were always greeting me and ask me about school and general small talk really. But always with a big smile. Such a small act of kindness for a child had such a great impact without even knowing...
A small community on IG, a simple post, that always has the purpose to help you and gives you hope and joy. 
Sometimes even if your influence is small can help someone. And that for me is good enough.
Don't be discouraged to if you have a small influence but be aware about what you spread around. 
We are the product of all those small gestures of kindness and love that otherwise would go unnoticed. 
This delicious fruit compote is a an act of kindness all the way from South Romania, from my dear family. I treasure every jar from them. Not because of the nutritional element, because greatfully you can find anything in London. All sorts of foods all over the world. But because it reminds me that I am loved.

Comments

Popular Posts